Learn how to take candid street photography at night with leading London street photographer, Lou Smith. Lou is a professional Fine Art photographer who has extensive teaching experience and knows a multitude of cameras. She will share her best tips and advice exclusive to her Fine Art practice to enable you to take outstanding night street photography.
This is a transformative learning experience which is private to you and/or your personal group.
Work in the evocative nigh-time districts of Soho. Learn how to improve your street photography skills and develop confidence in photographing people on the street with an expert to show you how to take the best night street shots possible.
composition and framing
working with colour at night-time
creating mood and atmosphere
how to get in close
This workshop will transform your approach and you will never miss a street shot at night again!
About This Deal
Learn the Art of Night Street Photography with professional Fine Art Photographer Lou Smith. Lou has extensive teaching experience and she will help you to capture the time in which you live.
Explore the atmospheric night-time locations of Soho complete with neon lit small cobbled backstreets. On every corner there is a moody street shot waiting to be captured. This is the unique experience of Soho Afterdark.
* Capture the true feel of London at night
* Explore mood and colour at night
* Create luminous street photography
* Integrate the environment in your photographs
* Create a unique blend of people and the luminous cityscape
* Learn new focusing techniques specifically for street photography
* Learn how to set your camera for the best night street photography
Learn how to frame and compose night street photography with confidence with an expert street photographer.
• Soho, London England
• Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 9HS England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are committed to keeping you safe during our Private London Photography Tours. We have put measures in place to ensure your safety at all times. Book with confidence and learn photography in London safely.
- Professional Fine Art photographer who has extensive teaching experience
- Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
- Photography specialist who knows the local area to experience the best street photography locations
- Expert and experienced photography tuition
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel from end point
- Light Refreshments
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Photo Tours and Workshops in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.