Enjoy an exceptional learning experience in a private photography lesson geared towards you and the camera you own. Learn effortlessly with expert and experienced tuition from a professional Fine Art photographer who has extensive teaching experience.
There is something for every skill level. Beginner photographers move immediately away from using Auto or Scene Modes learning how to change the way your photos look. More experienced photographers learn how to use your camera creatively and capture inspiring images.
Delivered outdoors in stunning Central London locations with great views of Tower Bridge, The Shard, Tower of London and City Hall.
Working from short practical photography assignments learn how to control your camera and achieve picture perfect shots.
This lesson will transform your approach to photography as you learn how to get the best from your camera.
About This Deal
This lesson is geared towards you and improving your photography. So wherever you are in your photography get set to accelerate forward as your private Fine Art photographer unlocks your creative potential to help you achieve photographs you have always wanted to take. At the start of the lesson your personal photographer finds out what you want to learn and also what you need to learn.
Topics include, but are not limited to the following.
Learn about; • the importance of light and how it affects your photos, • composition and framing using Fine Art techniques exclusive to your photographers practice, • white balance settings to achieve great colour, • how to achieve correct exposures, • depth of field, • iso, • creating blurry backgrounds, • variable shutter speeds to create dynamic images, • lenses, which one to use for different types of shots, • camera over view; buttons, dials and menus.
Suitable for DSLRs, mirror-less cameras, bridge cameras and advanced compacts.
The lesson is a great foundation from which to progress your photography development.
• The Shard 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG England
• City Hall 110 The Queens Walk, London SE1 2AA England
• Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your own camera and fully charged battery
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are committed to keeping you safe during our Private London Photography Tours. We have put measures in place to ensure your safety at all times. Book with confidence and learn photography in London safely.
- Expert and experienced photography tuition
- Photography specialist who knows the local area to experience the best locations
- Professional Fine Art photographer who has extensive teaching experience
- Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
- Travel from end point
- Light Refreshments
- Travel to meeting point
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Photo Tours and Workshops in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.