Enjoy an exceptional learning experience in a Beginners Photography Workshop with expert and experienced tuition. Move immediately away from using Auto/Scene Modes. Learn how to use your digital camera in beautiful outdoor and sensitively selected covered Central London locations.
Led by a professional photographer who has extensive teaching experience and knows a multitude of cameras. Small groups limited to 6.
The Beginners Photography Workshop takes place outdoors in stunning Central London locations with great views of Tower Bridge and City Hall.
Working from short practical photography assignments teaching is geared towards the camera you own.
• camera over view; buttons, dials and menus
• white balance
• how to achieve correct exposures
• freezing action
• creating motion
• depth of field
• creating blurry backgrounds
• aperture settings
• shutter speed
• and much more...
Suitable for DSLRs, mirror-less, bridge cameras & advanced compacts.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Hall 110 The Queens Walk, London SE1 2AA England
Working in the scenic location of More London and City Hall you learn how to use your digital camera effectively and gain control of its main functions and settings.
Your expert tutor has extensive teaching experience and knows a multitude of cameras. Teaching is geared exclusively towards the camera you own. This is a very small group workshop with places limited to 6 and there is always time for personal one to one tuition for each course attendee.
Short assignments are set so that you practice your understanding of ISO, shutter speed and aperture settings.
Your personal photographer shares tips, advice and guidance on how to approach a variety of different subjects which develop your photography skills.
You explore how to change the way your photos look by learning practically on location with expert tuition.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Photograph from across the river the imposing Tower Bridge. Learn about composition, depth of field and how light affects your photos.
Learn about different focusing techniques while developing composition and framing skills. See London’s sights and take home beautiful memories and photography skills.
Your expert tutor is on hand at all times to help you get the best from your camera.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Photograph the historic Tower of London from across the river. Learn about lens choices, shutter speed, composition and how to use light effectively. Your expert photographer shares professional tips and advice on how to approach a variety of different subjects
At all times teaching is geared towards the camera you own.
Use what you learn to take great photos when you travel and create memories to last a lifetime.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: London Photo Tours and Workshops, London WC2N 5DS England
Expert and experienced tuition from London Photo Tours and Workshops. Delivering London photography tours, courses and workshops since 2005
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your own camera, fully charged battery (spare if you have one) and memory cards
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are committed to keeping you safe during our Private and Public London Photography Tours. We have put measures in place to ensure your safety at all times. Book with confidence and learn photography in London safely.
- Professional photographer who has extensive teaching experience
- Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
- Expert and experienced tuition
- Small groups limited to 6
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Photo Tours and Workshops in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.