The aim of this tour is to empower your night photography with expert tuition and tips from a professional Fine Art Photographer, who has extensive teaching experience. Learn how to capture impressive night photographs with ease as you explore the beauty of London at night. Be guided to the best vantage points to photograph iconic London landmarks such as, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, City Hall, St Katharine's Dock and The Shard.
Capture the true essence of London at Night as you enjoy one to one photography tuition during a personalized private tour. Your personal photographer is on hand at all times to show you how to achieve the best night photography shots possible.
* Composition and Framing
* Focusing techniques specifically for night photography
* How to use light
* How to set up and properly use a tripod
* New creative techniques to create spectacular night photographs
* Create tack sharp night photographs
* Create dynamic long slow exposure photography
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Capture outstanding night photographs with a Fine Art photographer . Learn how to take impressive night photographs with advice and guidance exclusive to your photographer's Fine Art practice. Discover the beauty of London at night with your personal photographer. She knows a multitude of cameras and has extensive teaching experience to help you achieve stunning photographs. Walking at a leisurely pace take time to photograph the iconic structures of Tower Bridge, Tower of London, City Hall and the Shard. Explore the luminosity of the location and capture modern architecture and sculptures sited along the Queen's Walk. Photograph the architectural lines of the Scoop and More London as we make our way to the mighty Tower Bridge. This is an outstanding night photography experience as you learn how take the best night photographs possible.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Stopping on Tower Bridge experiment with slow shutter speeds and capture flowing night trails of light from moving traffic. This is an outstanding photography tour from which to explore and discover the secrets of night photography. This tour demystifies the process and with your professional photographer on hand at all times, capture the best night photographs you have ever taken.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: More London Riverside, London SE1, UK
Explore the luminous landscape of London at night and learn how to get great night photography shots with ease. The aim of this tour is to empower your night photography with expert tuition and tips from a professional Fine Art photographer. Teaching is exclusive to you and is geared towards the camera you own. Your photographer knows the best locations and viewpoints to guide you to. Learn how to set your camera to take different exposure times to change how your photographs look. Create glass like quality surfaces of the River Thames. Capture vibrant reflections in the water and marvel at how you easily control your camera at night. Experiment with different angles of view to make unique impressive images. Experience the vibrancy of the London skyline and capture the Walkie Talkie building, the Gherkin, Tower of London and Tower Bridge as we make our way along the route and capture outstanding views from across the River.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: City Hall, 110 The Queen's Walk, London SE1 2AA England
Capture City Hall, home to the London Mayor and seat of governance of London. Explore different angles of view and capture the Iconic architecture including the Shard and views of Tower Bridge and Tower of London. We make our way and photograph the nearby locations to capture a diversity of shots. Learn about composition and framing in this wonderful location.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: St. Katharine Docks, 5 Union Street St Katherine's & Wapping, London E1W 1LA England
We make our way to St Katharine Docks which is a vibrant and colourful marina area. Your private photographer guides you to the best view point to capture outstanding images of Tower Bridge, the Shard and many modern sculptures and water features in this area. Experiment with different shutter speeds to change how your photographs look. This is an outstanding photography tour from which to explore and discover the secrets of night photography using the River Thames with fantastic London views and iconic landmarks. During warm summer months explore low light and twilight photography. For the clearest night shots possible please bring a tripod. If you are travelling light enquire about tripod hire shortly after booking.
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: London Photo Tours and Workshops, London WC2N 5DS England
Since 2005 London Photo Tours and Workshops has provided expert and experienced tuition to thousands of travellers from around the world.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your own camera
- For the clearest night photographs possible please bring a tripod
- If you wish to hire a tripod please contact us after booking
- Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour and a fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Photography tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- We are committed to keeping you safe during our Private London Photography Tours. We have put measures in place to ensure your safety at all times. Our photographers are triple vaccinated and are regularly tested for Covid-19. Book with confidence and learn photography in London safely.
- Professional Fine Art Photographer who has extensive teaching experience
- Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
- Review of photographs and how to develop skills
- Expert photography instruction
- Photography Walking Tour which captures the essence of London at Night
- Private Tour Exclusive to You or Your Personal Group
Tower Hill, London EC3N 4DJ, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Photo Tours and Workshops in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.