Explore London’s top 20 world famous landmarks on a 5 hour London walking tour then visit the world-famous Charles Dickens museum to learn about one of the best writers in history.
Start with a walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of one of Europe’s best-loved cities. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Head to Westminster, see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament. Go to the London Bridge area to see Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London.
After your tour, head to the Charles Dickens museum and indulge in the history of one of the worlds best writers. 48 Doughty Street, the London home of Charles Dickens, is where the author wrote Oliver Twist, The Pickwick Papers, and Nicholas Nickleby. It is where he first achieved international fame as one of the world’s greatest storytellers.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Shakespeare’s Globe Theater
HMS Belfast (WW2 Battleship)
Tower of London
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London (4.5 / 5 hours)
- Charles Dickens Museum Ticket
- Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 (2 rides)
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
London Bridge, King William St, London, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.