Explore London’s top 20 world famous landmarks on a 5 hour walking tour and visit the Sherlock Holmes museum to learn about the world's most famous investigator sleuth.
Start with a walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of one of Europe’s best-loved cities. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Head to Westminster, see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament. Go to the London Bridge area to see Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London.
After your tour, visit the world-famous consulting detective Sherlock Holmes, who lived at 221b Baker Street between 1881-1904, according to the stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Mr. Holmes shared his place with his loyal friend and colleague Dr. Watson. The house is protected by the government due to the special architectural and historical interest.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Changing of the Guard
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Shakespeare’s Globe Theater
HMS Belfast (WW2 Battleship)
Tower of London
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London (4.5 / 5 hours)
- Sherlock Holmes Museum Entrance Ticket
- Please bring a Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
London Bridge, King William St, London, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.