Join us on our historic London walking tour where you will see the top 20 London Attractions around Westminster in 3 hours and then head to the Jack the Ripper Museum.
Be prepared to be shocked by the first serial killer in history. Discover who his victims were and how he eluded capture. The museum is in the famous East End of London, Whitechapel
Start with a walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of London. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Head through Westminster, and see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament.
After the walking tour head to The Jack the Ripper Museum. Be prepared to be scared. You will learn about the man who was Jack the Ripper. Discover who his victims were. The museum is in the famous East End of London, Whitechapel.
20 sights in a 3 hour walking tour plus entry to the Jack the Ripper museum (your guide will not enter the attraction with you)!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jack the Ripper Museum, 12 Cable Street, London E1 8JG England
Spend as long as you want here!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of Westminster (3 hours)
- Jack the Ripper Museum Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Jack the Ripper Museum
- Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 (2 rides)
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.