Explore Westminster's top 20 royal landmarks.
After a 3 hour walking tour of royal London, enter St Paul's Cathedral. One of the worlds most iconic Cathedrals: St Paul is a Grade I listed building. Dedicated to Paul the Apostle.
Kids only pay for the attraction ticket! Walking tour is free,
We meet at Green Park Underground station where we will walk through Green Park to Buckingham Palace. Where we will watch the world famous changing of the guard ceremony (Only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays). This tradition has been going on for centuries! We will then walk up the Royal Mall where we will pass two more Royal Residences and down Whitehall, to Westminster Palace, our last Palace.
Our guides are full of funny stories and interesting facts that are sure to entertain! Quintessentially British walking tour!
Then its time to go into the St Pauls and marvel at the main cathedral of the City of London where Princess Diana and Prince Charles held their wedding ceremony!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
What we will see:
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Spend as long as you like here!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London in Westminster (3 hours)
- St Paul's Cathedral Entry Ticket
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- An Oyster Card/Travel Card is not needed during the walking tour and will not be provided
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & snacks)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- Your guide will direct you to the attraction at the end of the tour. He will not go there with you.
Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.