See over 15 London sights & enter the Sherlock Holmes Museum in 1 day Kids : only pay for the attraction ticket. Walking tour is freeYou’ll be guided on a 2 hour exploration of the London Bridge area. You will see 15 of London’s best known sights on this walking tour. Including London Bridge, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, The Clink Prison, The Shard and The Globe Theatre. Also, be rewarded with a brilliant panoramic view of St Paul’s Cathedral to the Square Mile. Our guides are full of interesting facts and funny stories about London that are sure to entertain.After which, visit the Sherlock Holmes museum to learn about the world’s most famous investigator sleuthYour guide will direct you to the attraction but will not enter it with you. • See the Top 15 sights in London • Walk through the world famous London Bridge Area • Stretch your neck looking up at the Shard • Walk on London Bridge • Learn about London’s history • Enter Sherlock Holmes Museum
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Bank, Lambeth Bridge to Blackfriars Bridge south to St George's Circus, London SE1 England
Sights you will see :
Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
HMS Belfast (WW2 Battleship)
Tower of London
Harry Potter film locations
The Golden Hinde
Tate Modern Art Gallary
The Clink Prison
St Pauls Cathedral
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sherlock Holmes Museum, 221B Baker Street, London NW1 6XE England
Spend as long as you like here at 221b Baker Street!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Fun Local Guide!
- Walking tour of the Southbank/London Bridge area
- Entry Ticket to Sherlock Holmes Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sherlock Holmes Museum
- Food & Drinks : please bring some drinks and snacks for the walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 (2 rides)
Southwark Station, 68-70 Blackfriars Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8JZ, UK
London Bridge, King William St, London, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.