See over 15 London sights & enter St Paul's Cathedral in 1 day
Kids : only pay for the attraction ticket. Walking tour is free
You'll be guided on a 2 hour exploration of the London Bridge area. You will see 15 of London's best known sights on this walking tour. Including London Bridge, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, The Clink Prison, The Shard and The Globe Theatre. Also, be rewarded with a brilliant panoramic view of St Paul's Cathedral to the Square Mile. Our guides are full of interesting facts and funny stories about London that are sure to entertain.
Your guide will direct you to the attraction but will not enter it with you.
• See the Top 15 sights in London
• Walk through the world famous London Bridge Area
• See the Shard
• Walk on London Bridge
• Learn about London's history
• Enter St Paul's Cathedral
After your walking tour, head over to St Paul's Cathedral, one of the oldest cathedral sites on the planet, and explore this relic.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
What we will see:
Tate Modern Art Museum
St Paul's Cathedral
Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
The Clink Prison Museum
HMS Belfast (WW2 Battleship)
The Golden Hinde
Tower of London
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Spend as long as you like in St Paul's Cathedral! The main cathedral of London
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- Fun Local Guide!
- Walking tour of the Southbank area
- Entrance Ticket to St Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Food & Drinks : please bringing something to sip and nibble on
- Transport to and from your hotel
- Oyster Cards/Travel Cards for underground train travel
Southwark Station, 68-70 Blackfriars Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8JZ, UK
London Bridge, King William St, London, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.