Explore Westminster’s top 20 royal landmarks. After a 3 hour walking tour of royal London, enter Westminster Abbey; the church where British Monarchs have been holding their coronations since 1066.Kids only pay for the attraction ticket! Walking tour is free,We meet at Green Park Underground station where we will walk through Green Park to Buckingham Palace. Where we will watch the world famous changing of the guard ceremony (Only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays). This tradition has been going on for centuries! We will then walk up the Royal Mall where we will pass two more Royal Residences and down Whitehall, to Westminster Palace, our last Palace.Our guides are full of funny stories and interesting facts that are sure to entertain! Quintessentially British walking tour!After which, you will head to Westminster abbey. There have been 16 royal weddings at the abbey since 1100! Most Kings and Queens are buried in Westminster Abbey.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
What we will see:
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Spend as long as you like here!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London in Westminster (3 hours)
- Entry Ticket to Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- An Oyster Card/Travel Card is not needed during the walking tour and will not be provided
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & snacks)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- Your guide will direct you to the attraction at the end of the tour. He will not go there with you.
Green Park Station, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Westminster Station, Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.