Join this fabulous 2,5-hour private tour to the discover of one of the most iconic landmarks in London, Westminster Abbey.
Guided by a kid-friendly Blue Badge guide, we guarantee an educational and entertaining experience for all the family!
With our special access tickets you will save time by skipping the long lines and walk straight into Westminster Abbey, where you will be able to admire the majesty and beauty of one of the United Kingdom's finest religious buildings.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Discover the treasures of this amazing church and one of the most recognizable landmarks in London in our private 2.5-hour kid-friendly tour.
By telling fascinating stories and using visual aids and games, your enthusiastic guide, an expert on tours with children, will make sure that all the family is engaged and entertained.
History will be brought to life and not only will you learn history and interesting facts about the abbey and its amazing architecture, you will also feel like you have gone back to a time when monarchs, writers, kings and queens attended ceremonies and coronations.
Moreover you will waste no time in long queues as you will skip the line before beginning your journey to explore Westminster Abbey, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with a legacy dating back more than 1,000 years.
The tour includes the main highlights of the church such as the The Coronation Chair, the Chapter House, Poet’s Corner, the Grave of the Unknown Warrior, The Lady Chapel; the Royal Tombs and the College Garden.
In addition to serving as a site for royal coronations and burials, Westminster Abbey has famously been the location for 17 royal weddings—including the 2011 marriage of Prince William to Catherine Middleton.
A visit to Westminster Abbey tour is a must if you visit London, and with our tour designed for families with kids you will certainly have a memorable experience!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Visitors are kindly asked to dress in a “respectful manner” during their visit to the Abbey.
- During the winter months the Abbey can get incredibly cold, so try to dress warmly.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Some areas of the Abbey are dimly lit and some chapels have low doorways. Much of the floor and many steps are uneven, so we recommend comfortable shoes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Private Tour
- Private Guide
- Professional Guide
- Kid-Friendly Guide
- Blue Badge Guide
- "Skip the Line" admission with a Blue Badge guide
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Private transportation
- Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
- Food and Drinks
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Tours With Kids in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.