The Tower of London and Tower Bridge are two of the highest rated attractions in London, loved by adults and kids of all ages, so no trip to London would be complete without a visit to these two famous landmarks!
Our tour for families with children is guided by a professional kid-friendly guide who will lead you on an entertaining and enjoyable discovery of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
After security checks, with your pre-booked tickets, you will start a marvelous discovery of two of the most famous attactions in London lead by a Blue Badge guide.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Meet your kid-friendly Blue Badge Guide near the Tower of London and start this wonderful and entertaining experience to discover one of the most famous landmarks in the city.
You and your children will be fascinated by the many treasures that the Tower of London houses and your guide will tell you all about the legends and stories of this castle which played a prominent role in English history. Kids will be entertained and engaged with themed activities and games and they will be encouraged to use their imagination to picture what life was once like inside the tower.
During the tour you will see the some of the most important places and buildings in the Tower such as Mint Street, the White Tower, the Medieval Tower, the Line of Kings, the Imprisonment, The Chapel of St. Peter ad Vincula and so on.
Moreover, included in your ticket is a visit to the Crown Jewels, a collection of regalia and vestments worn by British kings and queens at their coronations, including jewels and symbols of royalty like the crown, sceptre, and sword.
You will also meet the Yeomen Warders, more commonly known as Beefeaters, the ceremonial guardians of the Tower of London. Have your camera ready and get your photo taken with one of them wearing the traditional uniform!
Not to be missed is the Royal Menagerie, a collection of statues and installations recalling many of the wild and exotic animals which were once kept at the Tower, and which included lions, tigers, monkeys, elephants and bears, among others.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
The tour then continues to Tower Bridge, probably London's most famous bridge and one of the most recognisable landmarks in the world. You will see London from a unique perspective as you enjoy the spectacular high-level walkways and watch London life pass beneath your feet through the Glass Floor 42 metres above the Thames. You and your kids will also be fascinated by the Engine Rooms, where you will discover the magic that turned this working bridge into one of the most iconic images in the world.
N.B.: you will have pre-booked tickets so you will skip-the ticket-line but security checks are inevitable.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Parts of the Tower are not pushchair friendly due to the cobbled ground. Buggy parks are located in few areas.
- There are a large number of steps throughout the Tower with cobbles laid in some of the surfaces and pathways. There are some low doorways.
- If you get there by taxi, as the Welcome Centre is on a pedestrian street, tell the driver to drop you off on Petty Wales.
- Nearest undergroud station is Tower Hill
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear warm clothing during the winter season as it can get really cold!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Private Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Tour
- Prebooked Tickets
- Admission Tickets
- Blue Badge guide
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - Tower Bridge
- Private transportation
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
Tower Bridge, United Kingdom
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the World for Kids Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.