Visit the English Cathedral City of Canterbury’, a UNESCO World Heritage site and home to Canterbury Cathedral,you will not be disappointed.
• Enjoy a Hassle Free pick up from Dover Cruise Terminal
• Transportation back to your Central London Hotel/ Accommodation
• The Cathedral has been present since 597 AD
• Family Friendly
• Duration 6 Hours including travel time
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canterbury Cathedral, 11 The Precincts, Canterbury CT1 2EH England
Travelling from Dover to this iconic and historic site Canterbury Cathedral .When arrived your chauffeur will escort you to where your tickets need to be purchased and collected. With tickets in hand you can now at your leisure take in this breathtaking Cathedral.
The Cathedral has been present since 597AD and was later rebuilt 1070-77 with further revisions over time. There are many tombs of famous people that you will be able to see, such as Henry IV and the Black Prince. Wander through the narrow streets of Canterbury and you may come across the Crooked House, which is the second most visited attraction after the Cathedral.
Enjoy this fantastic value for money and Hassle free visit to one of the UK most visited places
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of tour is approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats & Child Seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all times and hand will be sanitised repeatedly. At the time of meeting you,we will refrain from contact with you by the way of shaking hands.When reached your designated transportation,we will offer you a face covering (Face Mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel/wipes
- 08:45am Meet and Greet Service at the Cruise Terminal with a Stopover at Canterbury 3 Hours Here
- Private Transportation by air-conditioned Luxury Mercedes Vehicle with in car Wifi
- Beverages (Coffee & Tea), Bottled Water and Snacks (Croissants & Muffins)
- Private Self-Guided Sightseeing tour with Hotel drop-off/Private Accommadation
- Luxury Service at an Affordable price
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Safety-Face masks & Hand Sanitiser issued to all travelling clients
- Entrance/admission tickets/fees are available at The Catherdral
- Entry/Admission - Canterbury Cathedral
Traveler pickup is offered
Driver will meet clients at 8.45am by Arrivals Hall of the designated port with a printed name board
- Dover Cruise Terminal 1 Lord Warden Square Dover CT17 9DQ
- Dover Cruise Terminal 2 Lord Warden Square Dover CT17 9DQ
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Londoncruise-transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.