Visit Leeds Castle known as the most Loveliest Castle in the World. With it's many acres of Parkland and Gardens you will not be disappointed.
• Enjoy a Hassle Free pick up from your London Hotel or your Central London Accommodation
• The Castle,The Maze,The Dog Collar Museum,The Gate House Exhibition and much more
• New for April 2019 Knights Stronghold Playground
• Family Friendly
• Duration 6 Hours including travel time
What You'll Get
Visit: Londoncruise-transfers, Hyde park Hayes Building 3 5th Floor Office 511, London UB3 4AZ England
Enjoy this fully Air-conditioned Mercedes V-Class where the day of your Cruise at your designated Hotel or accommadation you will be met by your smart and well mannered Chauffeur. Your Chauffeur will make himself known to you by waiting at the lobby of your designated Hotel. Your Chauffeur will be there 15 mins before your allotted pick up time.Once you have met and introduced and made contact your chauffeur will escort you and your travelling party to your chauffeured luxury vehicle. When aboard your Chauffeur will again introduce himself where he will offer you your complimentary water along with freshly cooked croissants.Enjoying complimentary we will travel on wards.
Travelling from London enjoying some of the iconic sights of London from Buckingham Palace to Big Ben from the Shard to Tower Of London and its Bridge to this iconic and historic site of Leeds Castle. When arrived at Leeds Castle your chauffeur will escort you to where your tickets need to be purchased and collected. With tickets in hand you can now at your leisure take in this breathtaking castle and admire it's beautiful parkland and gardens in its surrounding acres.
Enjoy this fantastic value for money and Hassle free visit to one of the UK most visited places
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of tour is approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats & Child Seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: Ship name,Cruise Terminal and embarkation time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Meet and Greet Service at your London Hotel or Accomodation
- Bottled water
- In car Wi-fi
- Transport by air-conditioned Luxury Mercedes V-Class
- Beverages (Coffee & Tea)
- Private Self-Guided Sightseeing tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entrance tickets or admission fees need to be purchased either at Leeds Castle or Via there Website.
• Any Central London Hotel
• Hotel Pick ups:
• Chauffeur to be there 15 mins before departure time
• Leeds Castle Hours:
• Summer (April to September)Opening and Closing Times 10am-6pm
• Winter (October to March) Opening and Closing Times 10am-5pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Londoncruise-transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.