We at Londoncruise-transfers are a family friendly company and on the morning of your arrival, we will be there to meet and greet you and make sure that your vacation will be up to your satisfaction. From Southampton we will make our way to Stonehenge where on the way you will enjoy Hampshire most wonderful countryside before arriving at Stonehenge we will visit Salisbury Cathedral this is a added bonus where you can visit the largest Spire in the UK and the home of the Magna Carta.
Finally you arrive at Stonehenge where we will leave it up to you to decide if its status is of World Heritage is of worth. Discover how and why they are there.
Your chauffeur will walk you down to where you have to purchase your admission tickets the visitors centre please make most of your time here Stonehenge exhibition centre and museum and of course what you have come to see the Stones. From leaving here we will take a safe drive to where you will be staying in London. Enjoy this Hassle free tour
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta, 6 The Close, Salisbury SP1 2EF England
Here you will see the tallest hand crafted Spire in the UK and the home of the Magna Carta and Salisbury town of Heritage.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Enjoy this fully Air-Conditioned Mercedes V-Class where the morning of your Southampton Cruise Terminal pick up you will be met by your smart and well mannered Chauffeur. Your Chauffeur will make himself known to you by waiting at the arrivals of your designated Port.Your Chauffeur will be there 15 mins before your allotted pick up time.Once you have met and introduced and made contact your chauffeur will escort you and your travelling party to your chauffeured luxury vehicle. When aboard your Chauffeur will again introduce himself where he will offer you your complimentary water along with freshly cooked croissants.Enjoying complimentary we will travel on wards.
Travelling from Southampton to London via this iconic and Historic UNESCO World Heritage Listed site Stonehenge. When arrived at Stonehenge your chauffeur will escort you to where your tickets need to be collected Hoping you have purchased online(Recommended) if not they can be puchased at Stonehenge itself. After purchasing your tickets and your prepaid Audio Guide in hand you can now at your leisure take in this breathtaking monument of stones and listen to the many theories of there existence.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of tour is approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats & Child Seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all times and hand will be sanitised repeatedly.At the time of meeting you ,we will refrain from contact with you by the way of shaking hands.When reached your designated transportation, we will offer you a face covering (Face Mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel/wipes
- Meet and Greet Service at the Cruise Terminal or Southampton Hotel pick up &
- Transport by air-conditioned Luxury Mercedes Vehicle with on board Wifi
- Beverages (Coffee & Tea) Bottled Water & Snacks(Croissants and Muffins)
- Private Self-Guided Sightseeing Tour 3 Hours viewing at Stonehenge
- Luxury Private Chauffered Service at an affordable price
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Safety-Face masks & Hand Sanitiser issued to all travelling clients
- Entrance Tickets /admission fees to Stonehenge these will need to be purchased
- Entry/Admission - Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Chauffeur 15 minutes before your arrival at your designated terminal or Hotel will text you, to let you know that they have arrived, so please leave your phone on,we will then meet you within your cruise arrival terminal or your Hotel lobby with your name printed.
- Queen Elizabeth II Cruise Terminal = Berth 38 or 38/9
- Ocean Cruise Terminal = Berth 46
- City Cruise Terminal = Berth 101
- Mayflower Cruise Terminal = Berth 106
6 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Londoncruise-transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.