Visit these majestic Stones at Stonehenge these are a wonder of the world and its status is of World Heritage on this Half day self guided tour. Discover how and why they are there.
• Enjoy a Hassle Free pick up from Southampton Cruise Terminal/Southampton Hotel
• Transportation back to your Central London Accommodation
• Family Friendly
• Duration 6 Hours including travel time
• Visit the visitors centre
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Enjoy this fully Air-Conditioned Mercedes V-Class where the morning of your Southampton Cruise Terminal pick up you will be met by your smart and well mannered Chauffeur. Your Chauffeur will make himself known to you by waiting at the arrivals of your designated Port.Your Chauffeur will be there 15 mins before your allotted pick up time.Once you have met and introduced and made contact your chauffeur will escort you and your travelling party to your chauffeured luxury vehicle. When aboard your Chauffeur will again introduce himself where he will offer you your complimentary water along with freshly cooked croissants.Enjoying complimentary we will travel on wards.
Travelling from Southampton to London via this iconic and Historic UNESCO World Heritage Listed site Stonehenge. When arrived at Stonehenge your chauffeur will escort you to where your tickets need to be collected Hoping you have purchased online(Recommended) if not they can be puchased at Stonehenge itself. After purchasing your tickets and your prepaid Audio Guide in hand you can now at your leisure take in this breathtaking monument of stones and listen to the many theories of there existence.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of tour is approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats & Child Seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Meet and Greet Service at the Cruise Terminal & Hotel pick up
- In car Wi-fi
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Luxury Mercedes Vehicle
- Beverages (Coffee & Tea) Snacks & Bottled water
- Private Self-Guided Sightseeing Tour 3 Hours viewing at Stonehenge
- Entrance Tickets /admission fees to Stonehenge
- Audio Guides at additional cost
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise Terminal Arrival Halls
- Queen Elizabeth II Cruise Terminal = Berth 38 or 38/9
- Ocean Cruise Terminal = Berth 46
- City Cruise Terminal = Berth 101
- Mayflower Cruise Terminal = Berth 106
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Londoncruise-transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.