Be amongst Royalty when visiting Windsor Castle which is the largest inhabited castle in the world and the official residence of Her Majesty the Queen.
• Enjoy a Hassle Free Meet and Greet Service from Southampton Cruise Terminal
• Transportation back to your Central London Accommodation
• Family Friendly
• Duration 6 Hours including travel time
• 3 Hours Self-Guided Tour of Windsor Castle
About This Deal
Enjoy this fully Air-Conditioned Mercedes Vehicles where the morning of your Southampton Cruise Terminal pick up you will be met by your smart and well mannered Chauffeur. Your Chauffeur will make himself known to you by waiting at the arrivals of your designated Port. Your Chauffeur will be there 15 mins before your allotted pick up time. Once you have met and introduced and made contact your chauffeur will escort you and your travelling party to your chauffeured luxury vehicle. When aboard your Chauffeur will again introduce himself where he will offer you your complimentary water along with freshly cooked croissants. Enjoying complimentary we will travel on wards.
Traveling from Southampton to this Historic and most beautiful town of Windsor and its famous Castle. When arrived at Windsor Castle your chauffeur will navigate you to where your tickets need to be purchased and collected. With tickets and maybe prepaid Audio Guide in hand you can now at your leisure take in this breath taking and historic Castle
Enjoy this fantastic value for money and Hassle free visit to one of the UK most visited places
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of tour is approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats & Child Seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Luggage: 1 medium Case plus 1 hand carry per person
- With Wheelchair Passenger: 5 person Max including wheelchair passenger this is to accommodate for Luggage and Wheel chair (5 Medium Cases plus 5 Hand plus wheelchair)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all times and hand will be sanitised repeatedly.At the time of meeting you,we will refrain from contact with you by the way of shaking hands.When reached your designated transportation, we will offer you a face covering (Face Mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel/wipes
- Air-conditioned Luxury Mercedes V-Class Minivan with Wifi
- Beverages (Coffee & Tea) & Bottled Water with Snacks (Croissants & Muffins)
- Private Self-Guided Sightseeing tour with 3 Hours viewing at Windsor Castle
- Luxury Service at an Affordable Cost
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Safety-Face masks & Hand Sanitiser issued to all travelling clients
- Entrance/admission fees
- Audio Guides at additional cost
Will pick clients up at the arrival terminal with Name printed • Disembarkment Pickup 07:30-08:30am • Windsor Castle Opening Hours: • Summer: 1st March - 31 October 10.00am to 5.15pm Last Admission 4pm • Winter :1st November - 28th February 10.00am to 4.15pm Last Admission 3pm • Please check the above closing times via Windsor Castle website as the Castle may close early on particular dates. • Return Details: • Return to any Central London Hotel or accommodation if you prefer to be dropped off at another location in Central London that should be absolutely fine, please confirm with the driver.
Ocean Cruise Terminal (Berth 46-49), Dock Gate, 4 Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK Queen Elizabeth II Cruise Terminal, Southampton SO14 3GG, UK City Cruise Terminal (Berth 101), Southampton SO15 1GZ, UK Mayflower Cruise Terminal, Herbert Walker Ave, Southampton SO15 0RB, UK
Central London, Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DU, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Londoncruise-transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.