Visit these 3 major visited attractions in this full day self guided sightseeing tour. From the royal Castle at Windsor to majestic Stones at Stonehenge to iconic Roman Baths in the lovely town of Bath. Discover how and why.
This Is a Summer Tour Only from the April through to September 31st
• Enjoy a Hassle Free pick up from your Central London Hotel
• Return transportation back to your Central London Hotel
• Family Friendly
• Duration 12 Hours including travel time
About This Deal
Approx 1 Travelling from London is this iconic and Historic Royal Castle at Windsor here you will have 2 hours viewing from St Georges Chapel to the State rooms. From Windsor we travel to 75 mins to Stonehenge. When arrived at Stonehenge your will be escorted you to where your tickets need to be collected,With tickets and your prepaid Audio Guide in hand you can now at your leisure for 2 hours take in this breathtaking monument of stones and listen to the many theories of there existence. From here we will travel onwards to picturesque village of Lacock, home to Lacock Abbey. Here we can stop for lunch, 1 hour this will be the perfect opportunity to take some wonderful photos to remember the day with its gorgeous greenery and quintessential English feel. After fully refreshed we will move travelling 30 mins on to the last stage of the tour bath where you can take in the breathtaking and stunning city of Bath. Taking in such Bath sights as the exquisite Georgian architecture.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of tour is approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all times and hand will be sanitised repeatedly.At the time of meeting you,we will refrain from contact with you by the way of shaking hands.When reached your designated transportation, we will offer you a face covering (Face Mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel/wipes
- Hotel pickup & Drop off/private accommodation by air-conditioned Luxury V-Class with in car Wifi
- Beverages (Coffee & Tea) Bottled Water & Snacks(Croissants and Muffins)
- 12 Hours Private Self-Guided Sightseeing tour inclusive of travelling time
- Luxury Private Chauffered Service at an affordable price
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Safety-Face masks & Hand Sanitiser issued to all travelling clients
- Entrance/Admission tickets for Windsor Castle ,Stonehenge and Bath all have to be purchased in advanced through there websites
- Audio Guides please purchase from Windsor and Stonehenge as this are recommended
Private Accommadation Address please • Departure Point: • Any central London accommodation Departure Time Pickup 07.00am • Windsor Castle Hours: For opening times and closures within the castle please check there website • Summer 1st March -31st Oct = Opening 10:00am Last Admission 3pm Closing 4:15pm • Winter 1st Nov - 28th Feb = Opening 10:00am Last Admission 4pm Closing 5:15pm • Entrance to the State Apartments closes 30 minutes after the last admission time. • Stonehenge Hours: For opening times and closing please check there website • March -August Opening 9am Closing 8pm • Sept - Mid Oct Opening 9.30am Closing 7pm • Mid Oct - March Opening 9.30am Closing 5pm • Last admission time is 2 hours before the advertised closing time. • Bath Hours: For opening times and closures Roman Baths please check there website • Summer Opening and Closing Times 9am-5pm • Winter Opening and Closing Times 9:30am -5pm • Return Details: • Returns to original departure point; if you prefer to be dropped off at another location in central London that should be absolutely fine, please confirm with the driver.
High Street Kensington, Kensington High St, London W8 5SA, UK - Please enter the Private address that you are staying at
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Londoncruise-transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.