Your Chauffeur will make himself known to you by waiting at the lobby of your designated Hotel of Private Accommadation. Your Chauffeur will be there 15 mins before your allotted pick up time.Once you have met your chauffeur will escort you and your travelling party to your vehicle. When aboard will again introduce where he will offer you your complimentary water along with freshly cooked croissants.Enjoying complimentary we will travel on wards. Travelling from London enjoying some of the iconic sights of London from Buckingham Palace to Big Ben from the Shard to Tower Of London. When arrived at Duxford Air Museum home of the first concorde your chauffeur will escort you to where your tickets need to be purchased if not all ready purchased. With tickets in hand you can now at your leisure take in this breathtaking Museum and admire it's beautiful War Planes.
Spend as much time as you need as this day is yours.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: IWM Duxford, Building 425 Duxford Airfield, Duxford CB22 4QR England
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 10am - 6pm
Ticket Prices : 2019 Prices these might change please purchase entrance tickets in advance
Family of 1 adult and up to 3 children £31.80
Family of 2 adults + up to 6 children £45.45
Adult aged 16-59 years £18.15
Child aged 5-15 yrs including disabled £9.05
Child (under 5) aged under 4 years £0
Concession aged 60+ years/student/unemployed/disabled £14.50
Imperial War Museum Duxford , What a fantastic day out for all the family from seeing the first ever Concorde to seeing Sally ' B ' B-17 Flying Fortress G-BEDF is the last remaining airworthy B-17 in Europe. She is based in the UK from where she flies regularly at air shows, memorial flypasts and commemorative events as a memorial to the USAAF in Europe. Since 1982. Duxford consists of many Hangers from Battle of Britain Exhibition to American Air Museum. Enjoy a fantastic day out
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- With Wheelchair Passenger: 5 person Max including wheelchair passenger this is to accommodate for Luggage and Wheel chair (5 Medium Cases plus 5 Hand plus wheelchair who as to be able to move from wheelchair) This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all times and hand will be sanitised repeatedly.At the time of meeting you ,we will refrain from contact with you by the way of shaking hands.When reached your designated transportation, we will offer you a face covering (Face Mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel/wipes
- Coffee & Tea,Bottled Water with Snacks (Croissants & Muffins)
- Hotel Accommodation Pick Up 8am / Drop off time will 7.30pm
- Luxury Personal Chauffeur Service at an Affordable Cost
- Private Transportation & Fully Air Conditioned Luxury Mercedes V-Class Minivan with on Board Wifi
- Self Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance to Duxford War Museum please purchase these in advanced
- Entry/Admission - IWM Duxford
Traveler pickup is offered
if staying in private accommodation will need you address
Pick up time 08.00am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Londoncruisetours.com in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.