London is full of fun for all ages. Whether you are an international student or family, there are always great opportunities to make your day out great in England’s capital. London is surrounded by different theme parks. As you can guess, especially during summer holidays, parks can be overcrowded at the weekends. To get the most of the parks, we encourage our customers to arrange for their visits during the weekdays. Whatever your choice would be our team is ready to reserve your tickets, arrange your transportation and guide your party either to Chessington World of Adventure, Thorpe Park or Windsor Legoland for an immaculate fun day with your parents and friends here in London.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Chessington World of Adventure Leatherhead Road, Chessington KT9 2NE England
Chessington World of Adventures is a theme and animal adventure park with various rides for young kids and adults. The Park may have the best landscape and architects amongst other theme parks in the UK, and with hourly animal shows, a recently added safari experience “Zufari” amid live animals is well worth seeing. Chessington is literally the closest and most accessible theme park in outer London, run by Merlin Entertainment Group. Another Merlin Entertainment Group member theme park is Thorpe Park where the landscape is not as fancy as the one in Chessington, although the thrill degree of the rides in the park is breathtaking. This situation elevates the rank of Thorpe Park more for teenage and adult friendly audience level for thrill seekers. It may not be as fancy as Six Flags Chains in the States however, it still promises the great adrenaline pumping moments for the visitor. Another great day out could be Legoland in Windsor for great family fun at any time.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For healthier travel experience, we will be upgrading our standard vehicles to SUVs, MPVs and Vans for 8 people or less and 16 or 33 seater minibuses for 9 people or more, both options at no extra cost. All vehicles steam cleaned.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best...
- Admission tickets to the parks
- Entry/Admission - Chessington World of Adventures Resort
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Londoner in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.