London has it all and this tour will take you to a different dimension of shopping, tradition, culture, expectation and demands, with a highly trained, knowledgeable and well-experienced team, ready to give you an eye-opening and fun experience.
Shopping in London is also a science. Maybe the most exciting activity for real and window shoppers. Whether you like to spend or just like to window shop, you will have a fun experience on this tour.
Our APTG blue badge qualified guides will take you the shortest way for those stores to provide you with the most convenient shopping experience in world's greatest multicultural capital.
If you are searching for an outlet shopping experience out of the city, then we advise you to take a closer look for Bicester Village Shopping Tour or we can simply customize your shopping experience based on your or group's interest and focus.
About This Deal
London has a historical tradition of fine shopping. For example, Savile Row in London has been famous for bespoke tailoring for almost 200 years keeping the same traditions and standards. Henry Poole & Co (since 1806) was the first tailor shop to set up on Savile Row in 1846 and the dinner jacket or tuxedo was invented. Lock & Co (since 1676) produced bespoke hats for illustrious figures such as Sir Winston Churchill, Charlie Chaplin, Admiral Lord Nelson. Traditional umbrellas, canes, walking sticks have been produced by James Smith & Sons since 1830; fine cheeses by Paxton & Whitfield since 1797 and James J. Fox – 1787 provides possibly the most famous cigars in the world and those smoked by Sir Winston Churchill and is the world’s oldest cigar merchant.
If you are looking for Bargain Fashion in a limited time frame, you can visit Tiger for kids goodies and party bags, Beyond Retro for American style jackets, Monki for high waisted jeans, Muji for neat storage solutions, Absolute Vintage for great shoes, Primark for hosiery, Zara for catwalk-Esque tailoring, H&M for fashion wear for everyone and Decathlon for all sports goods. No need to splash the cash. Just ask us!
• Savile Row, London England
• Primark, 14-28 Oxford Street Fitzrovia, London W1D 1AR England
• Beyond Retro, 58-59 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7JY England
• Oxford Street, London W1W 8LG England
• Burlington Arcade, 51 Piccadilly, London W1J 0QJ England
• Camden Town, London NW1 8AH England
• 67 Broadway Market, London E8 4PH England
• Harrods, 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL England
• Fortnum & Mason, 181 Piccadilly, London W1A 1ER England
• Selfridges, 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB England
• Harvey Nichols, 109-125 Knightsbridge Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7RJ England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For healthier travel experience, we will be upgrading our standard vehicles to SUVs, MPVs and Vans for 8 people or less and 16 or 33 seater minibuses for 9 people or more, both options at no extra cost. All vehicles steam cleaned.
- Public transport tickets
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Londoner in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.