On the way to Stonehenge you will admire England’s countryside as you travel to Salisbury Plain, the home of this UNESCO-listed stone circle, whose origins stretch back 4,500 years. Be amazed at the prehistoric monument, now generally thought to have been a holy place aligned to the movements of the sun. Stare at the stones, evaluate how they were conveyed here.
We will then, continue to the picture-postcard village of Lacock, one of England’s prettiest spots.This 13th-century village as travelling through the village we will stop at a 14th-century pub, and savour a delicious, traditional English lunch.
Fully refreshed, venture onward to the Georgian city of Bath, once home to Jane Austen, the beloved,18th-century novelist. While in Bath we will drop you off near Pulteney Bridge. Here you can stroll past the famous Roman Baths and impressive Bath Abbey. Delve into the cobblestone streets, browse for souvenirs and take snapshots of the lovely 18th-century buildings.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
The Wonder and the ways of the stones how they got here and who got them here
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lacock Abbey High Street, Lacock SN15 2LG England
As we travel from Stonehenge we will go through the picturest village of Lacock here you can stop and have Lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Find out the message behind the roman baths when looking around this fantastic city
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all times and hand will be sanitised repeatedly.At the time of meeting you ,we will refrain from contact with you by the way of shaking hands.When reached your designated transportation, we will offer you a face covering (Face Mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel/wipes
- Bottled Water,Coffee & Tea with Snacks (Croissants & Muffins)
- Private Transportation by Luxury Mercedes Air-Conditioned Minivan seats 7 with on board Wifi
- Hotel Pick Up / Acommadation time 07.30am Drop Off 7.30pm
- Luxury Personal Chauffeur Service at an Affordable Cost
- Self Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Safety-Face masks & Hand Sanitiser issued to all travelling clients
- Entrance Fees to Stonehenge and Roman Baths please purchase these in advance to avoid queues
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Lacock Abbey
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up from any London Hotel or Accomadation at 7.00am to be at Stonehenge for 9.30am
5/28/2019 - 7/10/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Londoncruisetours.com in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.