The drive to Harris alone is an amazing journey through incredible landscapes. During this tour we visit the world famous Luskentyre beach, drive down the single track 'golden road' and visit the medieval St Clement's church, which is of a similar importance to Iona Abbey. Stopping for photos and lunch (not included) on the way.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luskentyre Beach Harris Scotland
The most beautiful beach on harris
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: St Clement's Church, Scotland
Medieval church on a par with iona. Tombs of crusader knights on display.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tarbert Harris VisitScotland iCentre, Harris Barbers Pier Road, HS3 3DG Scotland
The main town on harris, where the Skye ferry lands
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Food and drinks
Stornoway Trust, Leverhulme House, Perceval Square, Stornoway HS1 2DD, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from all local accommodation providers. Pickup from Stornoway Airport and Ferry terminal
- stornoway, isle of lewis
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours of the Outer Hebrides - Love Hebrides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.