We set up our private tour with experience in exploring Scotland.St Andrews is also known worldwide as the "home of golf".The St Andrews Aquarium is located on the cliff foot of the Scores overlooking West Sands. As well as over 100 fish species on display there. Anstruther is home to the Scottish Fisheries Museum. We provide a first class service on every journey with full of excitement & memorable adventure,also you can make your own tour location and flexible time all over the day.
Tour will be our traditional black taxi within full Air-Conditioned & heating vehicle,free Wi-Fi on broad & complementary water bottle. Vehicle are fully insured and have full public liability insurance. Our driver are officially recognised by the City of Edinburgh Council. All tours are priced per vehicle which can hold up to 6 passengers. We assured fully safe & secure every tour with bespoke tour, also provide any pick up or drop off in Edinburgh based location,including Air-port transport.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Forth Road Bridge, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9SF Scotland
The Forth Bridges: To crossing Edinburgh to Queensferry you can see three beautiful Bridge- Forth Road Bridge,Forth Railway Bridge & Most New Bridge is Sought Queensferry Crossing Bridge,opened on 30 August 2017. New bridge is the third crossing of the Forth at Queensferry, alongside the Forth Road Bridge, completed in 1964, and the Forth Bridge, a railway bridge completed in 1890. Railway Forth Bridge is considered as a symbol of Scotland and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Swilcan Bridge, The Old Course St Andrews Links, St. Andrews KY16 9JB Scotland
Swilcan Bridge: Swilken Bridge is a famous small stone bridge in St Andrews Links golf course, Scotland.The bridge itself is extremely small; at its farthest extent it measures about 30 feet long.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St Andrews Links, Pilmour House, St. Andrews KY16 9SF Scotland
St Andrews, Home of Golf: The Old Course at St Andrews is considered by many to be the "home of golf" because the sport was first played on the Links at St Andrews in the early 15th century. Golf was becoming increasingly popular in Scotland until James II of Scotland banned the game in 1457 because he felt that young men were playing too much golf instead of practicing their archery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St Andrews Castle, St. Andrews Castle The Scores, St. Andrews KY16 9AR Scotland
St Andrews Castle:The castle sits on a rocky promontory overlooking a small beach called Castle Sands and the adjoining North Sea. The Castle was the birthplace of James III of Scotland.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: St Andrews Cathedral, St. Andrews Cathedral The Pends, St. Andrews KY16 9QL Scotland
St Andrews Cathedral: This cathedral was built in 1158 and became the centre of the Medieval Catholic Church in Scotland as the seat of the Archdiocese of St Andrews and the Bishops and Archbishops of St Andrews.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Anstruther Harbour, Shore Street, Anstruther Scotland
Anstruther Harbour: Anstruther is a small coastal resort town in Fife, Scotland, situated on the north-shore of the Firth of Forth and 9 mi south-southeast of St Andrews. Founded as a fishing village, Anstruther is home to the Scottish Fisheries Museum.The town has several fish and chip shops. The Anstruther Fish Bar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Falkland Palace & Garden, 11 Miles North of Kirkcaldy, Falkland KY15 7BY Scotland
Falkland Palace & Garden: Royal palace of the Scottish Kings. Falkland Palace stands on three hectares of ground on a sandstone ridge.Those walking around the garden will see a distinct and overlapping timeline which reveals the ever-changing purpose and style of the grounds.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. Partitioned Driver & Passenger. 2. Hand Gel & Face Mask Available. 3. Following Government Guidelines.
- Wifi on board and complementary water
- Lunch - Any Kind of food or drinks
- Entry/Admission - The Swilcan Bridge
- Entry/Admission - St Andrews Links
- Entry/Admission - St Andrews Castle
- Entry/Admission - St Andrews Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Anstruther Harbour
- Entry/Admission - Falkland Palace & Garden
Traveler pickup is offered
Any Edinburgh train or bus station
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Ocean Terminal, 74 Ocean Dr, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6JJ, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 2/15/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Love Scotland and Edinburgh Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.