Take a 60-minute cruise along Manchester’s historic Ship Canal and River Irwell on board a purpose build dutch sightseeing vessel departing from central Manchester. Venture through the industrial heartland of the north of England and see historic monuments such as Stephenson’s railway bridge.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Imperial War Museum North, Trafford Wharf Road The Quays, Stretford M17 1TZ England
An impressive modern building built on the banks of the canal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
60 to 70 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Manchester River Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.