Attention to detail. Photography Workshops are always very small groups never bigger than three people. Personal Tuition is available. Local knowledge. Patient and understanding. Extensive knowledge of Photography Techniques.
About This Deal
What to expect from your photography workshop.
We'll be chasing the light and waves around Cornwall - the day will be tailored to your needs and requirements. Depending on tides we'll visit the best locations for photography. This can be secluded coves, dramatic cliffs, or lighthouses to name a few. The workshop is Nine Hours in duration, so there is plenty of time for visiting the lesser known places. During the day, we'll spend a couple of hours going through editing techniques and post processing. This will show you how to give your images impact and make them stand out. (the editing will carried out here in Portreath). All transport during the workshop is already provided for, there will also be a selection of snacks during the day. Cornwall also has a large array of sea life, seals, dolphins, birds of prey, even the odd basking shark may make an appearance during the summer months. I've been a professional photographer for two years now, and love teaching people the skills required to take their photography to the next level.
• Godrevy, B3301, Gwithian TR27 5ED England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Snacks are provided during the day - as is bottled water.
Wild Seascapes, Bridgemoor Cottages, Bridgemoor, Redruth TR16 4QA, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from any hotel within a 15 mile radius of Portreath - free of charge.
- St Mawgan Airport, Newquay England
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/6/2021 - 5/25/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mark Dobson in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.