You will experience a great E-bike tour taking in the lovely British countryside, whilst the extra help from the E-bike will assist you comfortably up any hills the countryside throws at you.Cycling along quiet country lanes and taking in lovely views with some history along the way.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Henley-on-Thames, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England
Seeing the River Thames and view where the famous Henley Regatta rowing race takes place.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hambledon, Hambledon, Hampshire, England
Cycling through some beautiful quintessential villages famous for many TV and films over the years.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oakengrove Copse, Wallingford OX10 6QE, UK
Visiting this lovely small family-run vineyard for some wine tasting and local cheeses and charcuterie. The owner will personally greet you and explain all about the grapes and the background behind the wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Turville, Turville, Buckinghamshire, England
Cycling in and around this picturesque village.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age of 18 for travelers are allowed to participate in the wine tasting
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- This activity is held outdoors or under a sheltered covering.
- Use of bicycle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting.
- Cycle helmet extra fee.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Water
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mark Griffiths in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.