A private and well informed trip around Plymouth Sound, you will see Most Edgcumbe, the Hoe, the Barbican, Kingsand and much more. All views from a small fast boat on the waters of the Sound.
We will talk about the marine life that can sometimes be found, from jellyfish to dolphins.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plymouth Sound, The Sound, Plymouth England
The coast, city, beaches, woodland and much more of the Devon/Cornwall border as seen from the sea.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lifejackets and other safety gear
- Clothing suitable for outdoor activities in all weathers
Royal William Yard, Stonehouse, Plymouth PL1 3RN, UK
1 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Channel RIBs in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.