Follow in the footsteps of famous writers who frequented London pubs of the past. During this 2-hour historical walking tour, you'll discover fascinating tales while savoring London's favorite drink. Visit some of London's oldest watering holes and pass by the city's renowned sites along the way. Top it off with an included half-pint of beer as you rub elbows with the locals.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cross Keys, Covent Garden, 31 Endell St, West End, London WC2H 9BA, UK
Stop At: The Lamb & Flag, Covent Garden, 33 Rose St, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9EB, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will try to follow government regulations at all times to ensure your saftey during this difficult period.
- Local guide
- Half-pint of beer
- Entry/Admission - Cross Keys, Covent Garden
- Entry/Admission - The Lamb & Flag, Covent Garden
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Chancery Lane Station, Holborn, London, UK
1 hour 45 minutes
The Lamb & Flag, Covent Garden, 33 Rose St, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9EB, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Meet the Street Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.