Choose The London Dungeon VIP ticket package to enter any time on the date you've booked & get immediate entry. This incredible package also includes a premium drink & single photo.
The London Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back to the capital’s most perilous past. See, hear, feel and (ahem) smell the chillingly amusing characters of the ‘bad old days’ as they come to life before you.
An unmissable live walk through experience
Full on 360 sets with gripping storytelling
19 interactive shows, 20 live actors, 1000 years of history
State of the art theming and special effects
2 thrilling underground rides
From Jack the Ripper to Sweeney Todd, The Plague to the Great Fire of London – it’s cutting edge storytelling at Its best!
Allow 110 minutes for this experience
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The London Dungeon, Westminster Bridge Road County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
The London Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back to the capital’s most perilous past. See, hear, feel and (ahem) smell the chillingly amusing characters of the ‘bad old days’ as they come to life before you. Brave the Tyrant boat ride as you journey down the Thames in the dark to meet your fate. Step inside Sweeney Todd’s infamous barber shop on Fleet Street and let him give your life a short back and sides. Then tread cautiously through the streets of Whitechapel, as Jack the Ripper could be lurking just around the corner… You probably think you’ll be safe after that but there’s also the small matter of the Plague, a vengeful Henry VIII and his Executioner and the Torturer who would really like you to talk.
Then, you’ll be sentenced for your crimes (guilty of course) and sent to Newgate Prison to hang, on Drop Dead: Drop Ride.
On the off chance you survive all of that, you’ll round off your journey with a visit to the Dungeon Tavern; hear the latest gossip with the locals!
• An unmissable live walk through experience
• Full on 360 sets with gripping storytelling
• 19 interactive shows, 20 live actors, 1000 years of history
• State of the art theming and special effects
• 2 thrilling underground rides
• From Jack the Ripper to Sweeney Todd, The Plague to the Great Fire of London – it’s cutting edge storytelling at Its best!
• Allow 110 minutes for this experience
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This attraction is not recommended for those of a nervous disposition or very young children.
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- ** From 04th Nov to 20th Dec 2019 last entry 2:45pm from MON - FRI** Please, check opening times on attractions website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Fast-Track Entry to The London Dungeon at any time during the day you chose to visit
- One Premium Drink at the Dungeon’s Tavern
- One Photo
- Entry/Admission - The London Dungeon
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and additional drinks
1 hour 50 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Merlin Dungeons in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.