The Blackpool Tower Eye offers the best views across the North West of England from the top of the iconic Blackpool Tower. With your admission ticket, your journey begins with a visit to the incredible 4D cinema. Let the special sensory effects and incredible filming bring the history of the Blackpool Tower to life in front of your eyes. See the North West of England spread out before you with views over Bowland, up to the Lake District and on a clear day down to Liverpool and across to the Isle of Man from the top of the iconic Blackpool Tower.
What You'll Get
Visit: The Blackpool Tower, The Promenade, Blackpool FY1 4BJ England
The Blackpool Tower Eye and glass Sky Walk offer stunning panoramic views across the North West from the very top of the iconic Blackpool Tower!
Start your journey to the sky with a stop at their incredible 4D cinema where the multi-sensory special effects and incredible filming techniques bring the history of The Blackpool Tower to life, thrilling kids and adults alike!
Then take the trip a whopping 380ft to the top of The Blackpool Tower and experience the awesome Sky Walk: stride out if you dare onto the thick safety glass viewing platform, from whence you can look out over the sparkling Irish Sea and see the famous Blackpool Promenade spread out below you. Way below you!
From the top of the iconic Blackpool Tower you can see the North West of England laid before you with clear day views over Bowland, up to the Lake District, down to Liverpool and even across to the Isle of Man!
Please check website for latest opening times
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check website for latest opening hours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- The Blackpool Tower Eye Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - The Blackpool Tower
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
The Blackpool Tower Eye
1/1/2019 - 3/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
1 to 2 hours
• Follow the M6 to Junction 32 and take the M55 to Junction 4
• Follow the brown signs for Town Centre Attractions and Central Car Parks
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Merlin Entertainments Blackpool in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity.This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.