Walking around the streets of Mousehole, you certainly get a real feel for the village and can see some amazing things, but the chances are you aren’t really catching everything. This is the beauty of joining a walking tour - you get to explore somewhere new, admire the scenery and learn some fascinating facts along the way - all this from a Mousehole girl who is always excited about this truly special village - private guided walks are available and bookable at a mutually agreeable time.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mousehole, UK
You will explore the village on foot and learn about Wrecks, Lifesaving, Lifeboats, village history, legends and local yarns.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Fitzroy Barometer, The Harbour, Mousehole TR19 6QX England
The Fitzroy barometer was loaned to Mousehole in 1854 by Admiral Robert Fitzroy, founder of the Meteorological Office.
Stop At: Ship Inn Mousehole, South Cliff, Mousehole TR19 6QX England
The Ship Inn is a proper Cornish pub right on the harbours edge. It’s famous for the Tom Bawcock’s Eve celebration and ‘Starry Gazey Pie’ served on the 23 December every year.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Groups will be restricted to 6 persons until the COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed. Social distancing of 1m will be observed. Guests are free to wear protective masks if they so wish.
- Walking Tour of the village
1 hour 30 minutes
Wharf House, The Wharf, Mousehole, Penzance TR19 6RX, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mousehole Heritage Walks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.