Learn from the most prestigious florist in London and the newest flower school in the capital. With our position at the new Battersea Power Station complex, the school is a unique location to learn about the world of flowers
About This Deal
At our fun and interactive classes, children will have the chance to create their own bouquet and learn more about the natural world, flowers and floristry techniques. A great family experience in London, kids learn alongside their parents in a relaxed and friendly environment. Join us for
family events this weekend - book your class and discover the world of flowers at Moyses Stevens.
Children's crafts activities are notoriously difficult to find during the school holidays but with our workshops, lead by experienced tutors, the whole experience is a breeze!
• Battersea Power Station, 188 Kirtling Street, Nine Elms, London SW11 8BN England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All floristry equipment
- Soda/Pop - Soft drinks are available for children
SW Electricians - Emergency electrician, 106, Ambrose House, 19 Circus Rd W, Nine Elms, London SW11 8EL, UK
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Moyses Stevens Flower School in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.