One stunning location, four world-class attractions Located within a beautiful Royal Park with sweeping views of London and the Thames, Royal Museums Greenwich is home to four must-see attractions - the Royal Observatory, the iconic sailing ship Cutty Sark, National Maritime Museum and Queen’s House art gallery. Our Museums are all within easy walking distance of each other, and together they offer a culture-filled, fun day out for all ages.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greenwich, London SE10 England
Home of G.M.T (Greenwich Mean Time). You can see the original observatory overlooking Wren's famous Royal Navel College, the Cutty Sark and Gypsy Moth IV in which Sir Francis Chichester sailed single handed around the world.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Parking Fees
- Water Bottles for everyone
- Central London Congestion and ULEZ Charge
- Door to Door meet and Greet service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entrance fees to any sites
- Entry/Admission - Greenwich
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the My Dream Destinations in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.