Get ready for a fantastic day, you will never forget.
Discover the Historical county of Kent
Your route takes you through Kent, known as the Garden of England and on to Canterbury with its fine Norman Cathedral,Then a visit to Dover with its white cliffs and castle. In the afternoon you will visit Leeds Castle, arguably the most beautiful castle in England. It was built in the middle of a lake and was home to the medieval Queens of England. and just to top it all time permitting we will take to wonderful Scotney castle and Sissinghurst Garden
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Dover Castle, 43 Weymouth Mews, London W1G 7EQ England
Kent, the “Garden of England” is the oldest county in the nation, and where a fascinating history Unfolds
Your route takes you through Kent, known as the Garden of England
Bedgebury Pinetum delivers a stunning collection of conifers and fine colour each season, the perfect place for cold-weather walks. *Other highlights include the 11-acre formal walled garden at Penshurst Place, intimate Walmer Castle, a panoramic view of the Weald of Kent from Emmetts Garden, the fiery winter dogwoods at Broadview Gardens, Hole Park for spring bluebells, the historic Victorian walled garden at Quex, the intimate Belmont House and Gardens, the quirky atmosphere at Great Comp Garden and Riverhill Himalayan Gardens for spectacular azaleas and rhododendrons. Explore Godinton House & Gardens and discover their spectacular events throughout the year.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Canterbury Cathedral, 11 The Precincts, Canterbury CT1 2EH England
Canterbury with its fine Norman Cathedral.
Canterbury Cathedral is the Mother Church of the worldwide Anglican Communion and seat of the Archbishop of Canterbury. The Cathedral is both a holy place and part of a World Heritage Site. It is the home of a community of people who seek to make the Cathedral a place of welcome, beauty and holiness.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sissinghurst Castle, Cranbrook TN17 2AB, UK
Dazzling colours, seductive scents, superb seasonal shows – Kent’s gardens are rightly world-renowned.
World-famous Sissinghurst Castle Gardens reflect the work of poet and writer Vita Sackville-West. Vita and her husband Harold Nicholson transformed the gardens in the 1930s with strong architectural planning softened by plenty of colourful planting.
Kent's blockbuster, historic estates excel outside as well as in. Hever Castle boasts 125 acres of stunning gardens that were voted the south east's most romantic by Gardener's World - they even have their own rose, launched by Dame Judi Dench.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Leeds Castle Penfold Hill Leeds, Maidstone ME17 1PL England
The 500 acres of parkland at Leeds Castle include a swirling yew maze, the famous water cascade and the Wood Garden, vivid with daffodils and narcissi in the spring.
The Gatehouse Exhibition
A visit to our exhibition within the ancient Gatehouse of Leeds Castle will take you on a fascinating journey through over 900 years of the Castle’s history.
Each key stage of its development is captured, from early Norman beginnings through 300 years of royal ownership to Henry VIII’s resplendent Tudor Palace, then many centuries of private ownership and onto its most recent incarnation as a sumptuous country retreat. This extraordinary story is beautifully recreated through original artefacts, expert historical detail, illustration and film.
Duration: 1 minute
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and Tour drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their tour with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the tour There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every tour Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every tour, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing compulsory single-use masks and gloves on this tour, The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at anytime before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible
- Executive Luxury Vehicle
- Bottled water - on board Bottled water served for everyone
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- single-use masks and gloves
- Entry fee to any sites visited
- Entry/Admission - The Dover Castle
- Entry/Admission - Canterbury Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Sissinghurst Castle
- Entry/Admission - Leeds Castle
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the My Transfers UK in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.