*This is a Meet and Greet service
*This is a private transfer reserved solely for you and your party.
*24 hours customer support
*Our service start from the time you book till we drop you at your destinations
*All our staff are trained to help you every step of the way
*We have a 30 minutes free waiting policy
*We have been serving the travel industry for the last 30 years.
*All drivers smartly dressed and trained in this field.
*All our vehicles are latest models
Door to Door service
About This Deal
The Journey to Southampton Port is 3 Hours, your Embarkation will start at 11:00 am. When booking your transfer please allow the journey time before you decide on the start of your trip. We are very experienced in these transfers and our recommended pick up time would be 09:00 hours and 11:00 hours from your Hotel. your ship usually departs at 17:00 hours. embarkation stops at 14:00 hours. although it may change please check your paper work for accurate departure time of your ship.
Please email us after booking your transfer and we will advise on any other information you may require
* Hotel pick ups are from the lobby. Please stay inside the Hotel your driver will come in and meet you with a name board
Remember this is a meet and greet service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their transfer with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the transfers There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every transfers Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every trip, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitisers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will be no any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at anytime before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible
- 30 minutes free waiting at the Pick up
- central London Congestion and ULEZ charge
- Water Bottles provided to everyone
- Parking Fees
Southampton, UK - southampton cruise port
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the My Transfers UK in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.