A very convenient way to travel to Warner Bros Studio for the harry Potter Studio.
Return transportation from Central London
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films - the most successful film series of all time
MY TRANSFERS UK
All Transfers Carried out in Executive Vehicles
Our definition of “private Transfers” simply means your Transfer, where all ground services are provided by your very own personal driver, with a private vehicle and chauffeur, exclusively for your party.
Only you and your family or friends. Especially convenient if you are traveling with children or elderly people.
Private and comfortable car with your own driver who is always ready to transfer you to the next destination.
Transfers pick up and drop off at clients’ hotel. Transfers pick up times are flexible but MUST be advised at time of booking.
About This Deal
Please Make sure to give your Hotel details at the booking time
on the day of the transfer, your driver will meet you in the hotel lobby at pick up time
This is a private 2 way Transfer Taking you to Warner Bros Studio London, and bringing you back to your hotel.
you must buy your pass in advance for the studio tour.The demand for the tour is very high, bookings have to be made one month in advance minimum. if you would like us to buy your fast track pass please put it in righting at the time of booking. the cost for the studio tour will be £79.00 per person and the tour last approximately 4 Hours. Please arrange with the driver for the return pick up time and exchange any contact number.children under the age of 4 are free. please advise at booking time if you would like us to buy passes. you can pay for the pass on the day cash to the driver. If you instruct us to buy the passes then the driver will give you the passes when he meets you at pickup point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and Tour drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their tour with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the tour There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every tour Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every tour, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitisers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will be no any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other As of 15 June 2020, face coverings will be mandatory for those using public transport in England; further details and advice for using public transport are available on the GOV.UK website. The rules for the other countries in the UK may vary.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at any time before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- MEET AND GREET SERVICE
- Central London Congestion and ULEZ charge
- site visit tickets
60 to 90 minutes
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden, Warner Drive, Leavesden, Watford WD25 7LR, UK - drop off point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the My Transfers UK in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.