A unique opportunity to visit three of the most iconic places in London.
*Non stop return trip on the Emirates Air Line cable car. Free entry to the Emirates Aviation Experience. Complimentary souvenir guide. On board feature tour video.
*Royal Greenwich. The Meridian Line is Longitude Zero, the reference point for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) since 1884.
*Cutty Sark is a British clipper ship. Built on the River Clyde in 1869.
MY Transfers UK Private Tours
All Tours Carried out in Executive Luxury Vehicle
Our definition of “private tour” simply means your tour, where all ground services are provided by your very own personal driver, with a private vehicle and chauffeur, exclusively for your party.
Only you and your family or friends. Especially convenient if you are traveling with children or elderly people.
Chauffeurs provide a panoramic tour with historic highlights and luxurious transport to and from the sites visited but are not accredited tour guides.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Victoria Dock and Bridge, London England
*The Discovery experience includes a non-stop round-trip, an on-board video tour, free entrance to Emirates Aviation Experience and a souvenir in-flight guide.
*Non stop return trip on the Emirates Air Line cable car
*Free entry to the Emirates Aviation Experience
*Complimentary souvenir guide
*On board feature tour video
*Experience unique and breathtaking views of the city. Some of the landmarks that can be seen include Canary Wharf, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Shard, The O2, the Thames Barrier, Maritime Greenwich and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. This is your unique opportunity to sit back relax and enjoy spectacular aerial views of the capital from the sky.
*At around 90 metres high, the Emirates Air Line cable car is the highest observation point over the River Thames spanning over 1km between Greenwich Peninsula (for The O2) and the Royal Docks (near ExCel London).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Royal Observatory Greenwich, Blackheath Avenue, London SE10 8EJ England
The Meridian Line is Longitude Zero, the reference point for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) since 1884. Every place on Earth is measured in terms of its angle east or west from this line, which runs across the courtyard of the Royal Observatory in Greenwich.
The Meridian Line makes for a mega photo op, As well as the courtyard of Flamsteed House (the observatory built in 1675 on the orders of Charles II), you can explore the apartments of Sir John Flamsteed and other Astronomers Royal. Meanwhile, in the ‘onion’ dome is the country’s largest refracting telescope, completed in 1893. The Astronomy Centre on the south site contains the free-entry Weller Astronomy Galleries, where visitors can marvel at a 4.5 billion-year-old meteorite before popping into a star show at the Peter Harrison Planetarium.
*Don’t miss The views from the peak of Greenwich Park of the area’s grand, historical buildings (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) with the futuristic profile of Canary Wharf in the distance.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cutty Sark, King William Walk Greenwich, London SE10 9HT England
Cutty Sark is a British clipper ship. Built on the River Clyde in 1869 for the Jock Willis Shipping Line, she was one of the last tea clippers to be built and one of the fastest, coming at the end of a long period of design development, which halted as sailing ships gave way to steam propulsion
The world's last surviving tea clipper was the fastest and greatest of her age. That was over a century ago now, but the Cutty Sark is certainly still a venerable sight, perched on her glass pedestal on the water's edge in Greenwich. It's still a big attraction for those visiting London. Following a fire in
Following a fire in 2007 the ship underwent extensive renovation, and a visit now includes the chance to stand directly underneath all 963 tonnes of her, thanks to the having been raised three metres above ground. Visitors can also discover the ship's history and explore the many cargoes that have filled the lower hold, from tea and whisky to wool and buffalo horns.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and Tour drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their tour with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the tour There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every tour Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every tour, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitisers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will be no any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at anytime before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible
- All inclusive
- Entry fee to All sites and Sky ride
- this is a all inclusive Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Royal Victoria Dock and Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Entry/Admission - Cutty Sark
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the My Transfers UK in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.