Woburn Abbey 400 years of history
The Abbey has been the home of the Earls and Dukes of Bedford, one of England's most powerful families, since the 1620s.
MY TRANSFERS UK PRIVATE TOURS
All Tours Carried out in Executive Vehicles i.e Mercedes E-Class Mercedes V Class Viano and Mercedes Vitto, BMW 5 and 7 series Audi A6 and A8
Our definition of “private tour” simply means your tour, where all ground services are provided by your very own personal driver, with a private vehicle and chauffeur, exclusively for your party.
Convenient if you are traveling with children or elderly people.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cambridge University Botanic Garden, 1 Brookside, Cambridge CB2 1JE England
Cambridge is famous for its university, currently one of the best in the world, and its scientists. It is the town where: the atom was first split, where the structure of DNA was discovered, where Charles Darwin developed the theory of evolution, where Newton developed his theory of gravity, where the order of human DNA was first discovered, where the electron and neutron were discovered, where Stephen Hawking of black-hole fame used to live and work. It has been home to some of the great thinkers of the last 500 years.
Cambridge is small and the historic town centre can only be visited on-foot - no vehicles are allowed. Expect to walk for most or all of your visit. Better still, spend an hour on the river - easily the best way to see the beauty of Cambridge. There are no hills in the centre of town.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Woburn Abbey and Gardens, Milton Keynes, Woburn MK17 9WA England
Step inside the family home of the Duke and Duchess of Bedford and explore nearly 500 years of one family's history. There are 24 rooms to explore, each with its own story to tell. Discover a unique art collection, a treasury of silver, porcelain and fine English and French furniture.
Stroll through 28 acres of award-winning, beautiful, historic gardens. When the 6th Duke inherited Woburn he commissioned Humphry Repton, the famous landscape gardener, to produce designs to improve the gardens and park. Now over 200 years later, enjoy the most realised Repton landscape.
World Famous Collections
Woburn Abbey is celebrated for housing one of the most important private art collections in the world. Artworks which were on public view until September 2019 include the work of famous artists such as: Reynolds, Gainsborough, Hogarth, Lely, Rembrandt, Tintoretto and Van Dyck.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and Tour drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their tour with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the tour There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every tour Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every tour, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitisers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will be no any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at anytime before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entrance Fees for any Sites
- Entry/Admission - Cambridge University Botanic Garden
- Entry/Admission - Woburn Abbey and Gardens
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the My Transfers UK in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.