*luxury 5* Travel
*Executive Vehicle Transfer
*We Monitor all arrival and departures
*If your train is delayed we send driver in accordingly
*if your train gets cancelled we provide full refund or reschedule booking
*Meet and Greet Service
*A private transfer reserved solely for you and your party.
*24 hours customer support
*Our service start from the time you book till we drop you at your destinations
*All our staff are trained to help you in every step of the way
*We have a 45 minutes free waiting policy
*We provide a private transfer from the Eurostar to your chosen address.
*We have been serving the travel industry for the last 30 years.
*All parking charges are included
*Central London Congestion and ULEZ charges are included
*Our drivers are well trained in this field.
*All our vehicles Executive Mercedes BMW Audi and latest models
*Door to Door service
About This Deal
Please provide us with your Hotel Address your telephone number email address and departure train number and departure time. your driver will arrive and pick you up two hours before schedule train departure time. approximately one hour journey time required and one hour to check in. Once you are picked up by your driver he will drive you straight to eurostar.
in case you are not at the hotel meeting point. Your driver will wait for you for 45 minutes. if you do not show up within that time or contact our office, you will lose this transfer. and no refund will be given.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their transfer with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the transfers There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every transfers Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every trip, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitisers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will be no any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at anytime before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible
- Central London congestion and ULEZ charge
- Meet and Greet Service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
Please call us 24 hours before your departure time to reconfirm your pick up time. for Eurostar departures our pick ups are 2 hours before the train departs. We will email you the driver details 24 before pick up time meeting point is in the Hotel Lobby. driver will come in with a name board
London, UK - Any Central London Hotel
45 to 60 minutes
Eurostar Lounge London, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QL, UK - drop off point is at the main entrance of eurostar
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the My Transfers UK in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.