*This Tour is Ideal for those with short time in London
*Meet and greet on arrival:
Visit one of the most iconic homes of the British monarchy
Enjoy Windsor Castle's stunning State Apartments
See Queen Mary's Dolls' House and St George's Chapel
An unique opportunity to explore Windsor town famous for the Royal Windsor Castle and the surroundings.
As well as being home to over 40 exciting shops, restaurants and cafes, Windsor Royal Station is also home to a covered arts and crafts market, open seven days a week.
Discover over 20 stalls serving great local food and delicious street food at the Monthly Independent Food Market in Peascod Street, Windsor.
It takes place on the third and fifth Saturday and Sunday of the month.
This tour passes through Eton College.
Windsor Great Park and Runnymede, where King John sealed the Magna Carta; and the Kennedy Memorial
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Windsor Castle is an absolute must-see! Located in the beautiful town of Windsor, the Castle is Her Majesty the Queen's Favourite royal residence. You will get the chance to see the spectacular Queen Mary's miniature Dolls' House and explore the plush State Rooms that will have you feeling like royalty throughout with its grand architecture and lavish styles.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: National Trust - Runnymede, Windsor Rd, Old Windsor, Englefield Green, Windsor TW20 0YU, UK
Magna Carta originated in 1215 as a peace treaty between King John and a group of rebellious barons
The original document was written in Latin on parchment made from animal skin
Also a chance to walk in the field of Magna Carta: Runnymede, the meadow where history was made
The name didn't emerge until the document's re-issue in 1217. It became known as 'The Great Charter' to differentiate it from the smaller 'Charter of the Forest' issued at the same time
the founding fathers of America turned to Magna Carta for inspiration and guidance when they drew up the US constitution, and so they celebrate the Runnymede parchment.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and Tour drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their tour with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the tour There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every tour Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every tour, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitisers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will be no any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at anytime before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible
- Fast track entry to Windsor Castle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the My Transfers UK in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.