London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city.
Spend a full day exploring London with your personal chauffeur and car. From pickup to drop-off, you'll have the services of the car and driver at your service and can go wherever you like. No messing with taxis or the Tube; this tour option is great for families with children or elderly travelers with mobility challenges. Private vehicle for your party only. Make your own itinerary. Spend the full day exploring at your own pace Great for independent travelers.
*All Tours Carried out in Executive Vehicles (Mercedes BMW Audi )
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Buckingham Palace has served as the official London residence of the UK’s sovereigns since 1837 and today is the administrative headquarters of the Monarch. Watch changing of the guards. walk around the area and take pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
The Houses of Parliament
One of most iconic buildings in the world, the Palace of Westminster and its fascinating collection of national treasures provide a unique perspective on the events that have shaped modern Britain
Walk around take pictures
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Coronations, royal weddings, kings, queens, statesmen and soldiers; poets, heroes and villains – history happens here and it’s all waiting to be discovered. Westminster Abbey, formally titled the Collegiate Church of Saint Peter at Westminster, is a large, mainly Gothic abbey church in the City of Westminster, London, England, just to the west of the Palace of Westminster. See Westminster Abbey for Free. You can see inside Westminster Abbey for free. The Abbey never charges people who want to worship but they rely on admission fees from visitors to cover running costs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: London, London, England
If you are looking for history culture and architecture, then look no further. The British architecture is unique with its own styles and forms. The architectural structure depicts specific traits from different periods of history, from the 5th century of Roman conquering, throughout the Dark Ages and Renaissance whose impact is still present in the British architectural heritage. The castles, monuments, and other architectural buildings all across the country and many of them are nowadays transformed into touristic attractions. These objects combine perfectly with the latest trend in modern architecture. Art is an important part of the British history and culture. Many British artists created irreplaceable artwork whose appealing influenced many artists from all around the globe. Traces of British art development take us back to the pre-historical periods. The Stonehenge, built around 2600 BC, is clearly the oldest British artwork we know until now. The influence of Roman conquer and other preceding historical ages are still present in UK. Old churches and cathedrals have the same illuminated manuscript and sculpture as when they were built centuries ago.
The Houses of Parliament's iconic clock tower is one of London's most famous landmarks. ... The Houses of Parliament and Elizabeth Tower, commonly called Big Ben, are among London's most iconic landmarks and must-see London attractions.
other places of interests includes, Westminster Cathedral, St Paul's Cathedral, Bank of England, Guildhall, Royal Parks, Tower of London, Old Curiosity Shop, Fleet Street, Law Courts, Old Bailey, National Gallery or the Cenotaph.
On this Tour you will have the chance to visit many other places, some of them you will be driven pass others you can stop to take pictures
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and Tour drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their tour with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the tour There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every tour Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every tour, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitisers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will be no any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at anytime before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry pass to any sites
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the My Transfers UK in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.