This is the best and original walking tour of the area. It mixes the fascinating history of the town with tales of ghosts and mysteries, all combined with magic to entertain you and keep you guessing! Stories of the Royal connection with the area are told, as well as interesting details about some of the other famous visitors that the town has seen over the years, including the likes of Lord Nelson, Emma Hamilton, Laurel and Hardy, Houdini and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Royal Hotel, 1 High St, Southend-on-Sea SS1 1JE, UK
A chance to hear about the history of the hotel and its connections with Southend. We'll talk about some of the famous visitors including royalty, and what they got up to during their stay!
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mystery on Sea in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.