Our kid’s tours to the Tate gallery will certainly help them discover the amazing world of Modern art from the strange to the Surreal. Our expert guides will encourage them to question what they see and what they know as they move through the gallery.After exploring the gallery children will be immersed in an art workshop that will encourage them to conjure up their own stories and ideas and express these through a variety of different mediums. Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Well look no further. Neverland Children’s Tours are tours just for kids! Enjoy a kid’s free morning with one of our many exciting kids tours for kids aged 8-16 years of age. With lots of creative activities and games at hand Neverland Children’s tours will keep your kids happy and off their IPad and exploring London.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tate Modern, 53 Bankside, London SE1 9TG England
• Our kid’s tours to the Tate gallery will certainly help them discover the amazing world of Modern art from the strange to the Surreal. Our expert guides will encourage them to question what they see and what they know as they move through the gallery. Don’t let your kid miss out on this.
• After exploring the gallery children will be immersed in an art workshop that will encourage them to conjure up their own stories and ideas and express these through a variety of different mediums.
• Your kids will unleash their inner Picasso, or Rembrandt and have a wonderful time on this creative kid’s tour at the art gallery.
• Join us on an exploration of London’s collection of modern and contemporary art from well-known artists such as Picasso, Dali, Rothko, Matisse. taking inspiration from the Gallery the children will have the opportunity to create their own works of art using a variety of artistic mediums.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Millennium Bridge, Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE England
Experience one of London's most iconic bridges.
Pass By: Thames River, London England
Learn about the history of the Thames and some fun facts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Late fees of £10.00 per 30 minutes late plus entrance fees apply to late pick ups. Please be on time and let your guide know if there are any delays.
- WHAT ARE NEVERLAND CHILDREN’S TOURS?
- Operating in a similar way to a hotel kids club or school holiday program Neverland Children’s tours takes a more urban approach to getting kids out and about and engaging in all that London has to offer. Providing fun, active and creative tours for children eight years and over. Taking them around London and beyond. Our goal is to make your next trip to London fun for kids. Our tours offer a huge range of activities for kids, creative workshops and trips to top kids attractions in London.
- Tours are interactive and fun as the children are able to explore many of London’s sights and attractions hands on through games and artistic workshops. Guided activities are balanced by opportunities for the children to unwind, relax and play in many of London’s amazing play spaces.
- With so many fun things to do with kids in London we are sure to keep your kids busy and happy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Local guide
- All activities
Jubilee Gardens, Belvedere Rd, South Bank, London SE1 7PG, UK
Tate Modern, London SE1, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Neverland childrens tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.