London is a diverse and interesting social and cultural landscape. Our Lomography tours through active analogue photography bring to light a new perspective of London. From rolling hills and manicured gardens to gritty industrial spaces brought to life with graffiti.Neverland Children’s tours are just for kids. With games and workshops aimed at meeting their interests and getting them interested in London’s history, culture and meeting new friends from around the world. In this photography tour children will learn what film cameras are, how they work, how to take interesting photos, and enjoy being out and about in Camden Town.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Camden Town, London NW1 8AH England
Explore Camden towns street art and rock n roll punk past.
Pass By: Camden Market, 32 Camden Lock Place, London NW1 8AF England
Learn about Camden markets past and how rock n roll changed it.
Pass By: Regent's Canal, 42 Blomfield Road, London W9 2PF England
Spot a narrow boat or two on the move, a family of ducks and some great street art in this hidden oasis.
Pass By: Electric Ballroom, 184 Camden High Street, London NW1 8QP England
See the music venues that made Camden town so famous.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Late fees of £10.00 per 30 minutes late plus entrance fees apply to late pick ups. Please be on time and let your guide know if there are any delays.
- WHAT ARE NEVERLAND CHILDREN’S TOURS?
- Operating in a similar way to a hotel kids club or school holiday program Neverland Children’s tours takes a more urban approach to getting kids out and about and engaging in all that London has to offer. Providing fun, active and creative tours for children eight years and over. Taking them around London and beyond. Our goal is to make your next trip to London fun for kids. Our tours offer a huge range of activities for kids, creative workshops and trips to top kids attractions in London.
- Tours are interactive and fun as the children are able to explore many of London’s sights and attractions hands on through games and artistic workshops. Guided activities are balanced by opportunities for the children to unwind, relax and play in many of London’s amazing play spaces.
- With so many fun things to do with kids in London we are sure to keep your kids busy and happy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Camera Hire
- Film development (digital prints)
- All activities
- Local guide
The World's End, 174 Camden High St, Camden Town, London NW1 0NE, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Neverland childrens tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.