Spot the locations being used in place of Buckingham Palace’s courtyard in The Crown (2016-2019).
Inside the Painted Hall, see where Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman waltzed the night away in Indiscreet (1958).
Walk in the footsteps of Meryl Streep as Margaret Thatcher in The Iron Lady (2011) and Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides (2011).
View the Painted Hall backdrop for a scene in The Madness of King George (1994) cleverly chosen for its paintings depicting George I, the great grandfather of King George III.
Visit Lower Grand Square which hosted a crashed spacecraft in a climactic battle scene in Thor: The Dark World (2013).
In the Chapel, view the wedding venue of Rowan Atkinson’s famous performance in Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994).
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Royal Naval College, College Way, London SE10 9NN England
From a starring role as Buckingham Palace in The Crown to 19th century revolutionary Paris in Les Misérables, the Old Royal Naval College has provided the setting for some of the most memorable scenes in major film and TV productions. On this tour you will be guided through over 60 years of filming both on our iconic riverside grounds and inside the magnificent Painted Hall.
Join us for a behind-the-scenes tour of ‘the most popular filming location in the world‘ (Empire magazine).
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have implemented several new precautions and followed Government and VisitBritain advice so that visitors have a safe and enjoyable visit. We have signs outlining guidance across the site to help visitors stay safe whilst they are at the venue.
- Guided Film & TV Tour, lasting 60 minutes
- Entry to the Painted Hall and Victorian Skittle Alley
- Entry/Admission - Old Royal Naval College
Greenwich, London SE10 9LW, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Old Royal Naval College in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.