Firstly, learn how to drink whisky as locals do whilst visiting two of the most important whisky institutions in the west end of Glasgow. Be guided through the wonderful and weird world of whisky while sampling two different whiskies from different regions in Scotland.
Finally, visit a brand-new whisky distillery and discover how whisky is made right in the heart of the beautiful city of Glasgow. Here, you will wander around and discover fascinating tales about the birth of the whisky industry and Glasgow’s history, featuring live footage and animation bringing history to life.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bon Accord, 153 North Street, Glasgow G3 7DA Scotland
Learn about whisky while drinking the best Scotch in one of the best whisky bars in the whole UK.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Glasgow West End, Glasgow Scotland
Walk around one of the most trendy neighbourhoods in Glasgow while visiting some fantastic whisky bars in the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Clydeside Distillery, 100 Stobcross Road The Old Pumphouse, Queen's Dock, Glasgow G3 8QQ Scotland
Discover how whisky is made by visiting a whisky distillery right in the heart of Glasgow.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Expert Whisky Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - 5 Premium Single Malt Whiskies (1 from each region)
- Bottled water
- Visit 2 different whisky bars
- Visit a whisky distillery in Glasgow
- Entry/Admission - Bon Accord
- Entry/Admission - Glasgow West End
- Entry/Admission - The Clydeside Distillery
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The Bon Accord, 153 North St, Glasgow G3 7DA, UK
100 Stobcross Rd, Glasgow G3 8QQ, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Once Upon a Whisky in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.