Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Do you know why Bristol was named the ‘Rising Star’ destination at National Geographic Traveller Reader Awards?
You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Bristol began life as a town called Brigg stow, which means the meeting place at the bridge in the old Saxon language. The original town was listed in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle of 1051.
You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Bristol. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bristol, Bristol, England
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Local Professional Guide
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Opatrip England in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.