Take a tour of The Outlaw King film locations in Scotland , featuring Blackness Castle and Linlithgow Palace . Phone 07305-294773 for more details. Starring Chris Pine as Robert the Bruce the lavish Netflix production was filmed at 45 different locations across Scotland .
• Blackness Castle
• Linlithgow Palace
Robert the Bruce was born on the 11th of July 1274 in Turnberry Castle and died in 1329 in Cardross.
The Outlaw King Robert the Bruce was crowned King of Scotland at Scone Palace on the Stone of Destiny.Robert was King of Scotland from 1306 until his death in 1329.
Blackness Castle plays a major role in the 120 million dollar movie blockbuster The Outlaw King,
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blackness Castle, Blackness, Linlithgow EH49 7NH Scotland
Blackness Castle , the Outlaw King tours, phone 07305-294773
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Linlithgow Palace, 9 Kirkgate Sulisker, Boghall, Linlithgow EH49 7AL Scotland
Linlithgow Palace , the Outlaw King tours, phone 07305-294773
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Every vehicle is thoroughly cleaned inside and out before each tour
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Private tour
- in car phone charging
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir t-shirts , phone cases and prints (available to purchase , ask the driver for details)
- Entry/Admission - Blackness Castle
- Entry/Admission - Linlithgow Palace
Traveler pickup is offered
Edinburgh hotels, Airbnb and ports
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
4 to 5 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Private tours Edinburgh in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.