Explore Oxford University and city on this 90-minute walking tour for up to 25 people. Learn about the history and architecture from an experienced, local guide. Stop inside the University Library as well as some of the oldest college dining halls, chapels, cloisters, and quads.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oxford Walking Tours, Broad Street Trinity College Gate, Oxford OX1 3BH England
Your tour will begin at the blue gates of Trinity College and take you into some of the oldest colleges, usually including New College, which was founded in 1379 and made an appearance in the Harry Potter films.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Up to a mile (1½km) of walking is involved in total
- Dress suitably for the weather
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessibility: some parts of the tour may involve stairs where, due to the age of the buildings, there is no wheelchair access. There are also some uneven surfaces and curbs. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oxford Walking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.